Your Privacy Rights
Policy Effective Date: September 30, 2009
Protecting Your Privacy and Servicing Your Needs
Arcadian Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd (“Arcadian”) is the supplier of the world’s only natural organic full spectrum electrolyte replacement product, Recovery e21.
e21USA.com (owned by Exceptional Life Products of Arizona, USA) is the exclusive United States distributor of Arcadian products. We are a privately owned business that treats its customers like family. And we are deeply committed to protecting your privacy and the security of the information you share with us.
We believe you have the right to know everything regarding the information we collect about you… how this information benefits you… and how you can say “no” to the use of any of this information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Children Under 13
2. Information Collection and Changes
3. Your Privacy Rights/Transfers of Information
4. Mobile Devices
6. Policy Changes/Data Security
7. Rules for Submissions and Member Conduct
9. Contact Us
Children Under 13:
We care about the safety of children. We won’t knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide us any personal identifying information. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as, their names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet to us or to anyone else. We encourage you to become involved in your children’s on-line experience and to share your interest in our sites with your young ones.
What information do you collect about me?
Arcadian collects personal identifying information (“PII”) from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us on website(s) and through e-mail during the course of transactions. When visiting our online site, we collect user-specific information on what pages are visited. PII includes your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and mobile phone numbers and all other information you provide to us.
What’s in it for me?
The information we collect allows us to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each visitor. Plus, it enables us to notify you about updates to our Website… contact you with special offers of interest… and customize your Website experience. Information is not shared with other organizations.
May I update my account and contact information?
Yes! Upon request, we will update your personal account information (e.g., customer number) and update your contact information (i.e., name, address, phone number). You may contact us by emailing the details to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (866) 941-3868. If you prefer, you may write to us at Customer Service, Arcadian Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd, 676 Wynnum Road, Morningside, Queensland Australia 4170.
What if I don’t want commercial/promotional e-mail from Arcadian?
Easy. If you do not want to receive commercial/promotional e-mail from Arcadian, please let us know by emailing the details to email@example.com or by calling us at (866) 941-3868. If you prefer, you may write to us at Customer Service, Arcadian Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd, 676 Wynnum Road, Morningside, Queensland Australia 4170.
Transfers of Information for Legal Purposes
Arcadian Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd may need to disclose certain information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, or search warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. If there is a change of control in Arcadian’s business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise) or a sale or transfer of its assets, customer information could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction and your PII potentially used by the Purchaser or other recipient of said customer information.
You acknowledge that Arcadian is located in Australia and may process and store your information in Australia, and that as a result, Australian governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of Australia.
Mobile Devices/Third Party Fees
Arcadian deploys mobile marketing campaigns and may allow you to register for services that involve messages and/or e-mails being sent to your mobile device. You are responsible for obtaining access to the mobile device services and that access may involve third-party fees, including mobile carrier, text messaging, or airtime charges. You are solely responsible for those fees, including any and all fees associated with the delivery of the messages, e-mails or other materials to your mobile device. Please consult your mobile service provider’s pricing plan prior to registering for any such service to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages from/to your mobile device. You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving text messages or emails to your mobile device at the time you register and with each message or email you receive.
Mobile marketing campaigns may involve your sending an e-mail from your mobile device to Arcadian or a third-party campaign operator. An e-mail or other response will then be sent to your mobile device. Opting to participate in a campaign is 100% your choice. When you engage in these mobile marketing campaigns, Arcadian and the third-party campaign operator collect your cell phone number, the name of your wireless service provider, images that you send using your cell phone as part of the campaign, and other relevant information.
What are “cookies” and what do they do for me?
If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most Internet browsers that allows you to turn off cookies. Please remember, however, that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of our sites.
We may also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
The Arcadian site may, on occasion, contain links to other sites with information gathering practices different from our own. Visitors should consult privacy policies for all other sites, as Arcadian has no control over information submitted to or collected by such third parties.
What about data security?
To ensure the security of your data – including address information and credit card numbers – Arcadian always uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures that protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Rules for Submissions and Messages
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the content of your messages and the consequences of any such messages. We cannot and do not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We do, however, reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to restrict or prohibit your use of our sites if we believe you are violating any of the terms of the agreement and to remove, edit, or relocate any submission as we see fit whether for legal or other reasons.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Arcadian Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit. Arcadian does not control the Content posted and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Arcadian site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Arcadian site in order to:
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Arcadian official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Service that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the Arcadian site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any rules of any national or other securities exchange and any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals;
- use your home page (or directory) as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page; or
- engage in commercial activities without the express written consent of Arcadian Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- offering for sale any products or services;
- soliciting for advertisers or sponsors;
- conducting raffles or contests that require any type of entry fee;
- displaying a sponsorship banner of any kind, including those that are generated by banner or link exchange services
- displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their websites.
You acknowledge that we acquire all Rights to use any posted materials as described above so that we do not violate any Rights you may have in materials you post. By submitting content to or through our sites, you grant us the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify, and distribute it as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for personal use. You vouch that any material you submit does not violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, or proprietary rights. If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute it.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Arcadian respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied and used on our Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Arcadian’s Copyright Agent the following information required by Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Arcadian’s Copyright Agent may be contacted at: Copyright Agent, Arcadian Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd, 676 Wynnum Road, Morningside, Queensland Australia 4170.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!